Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Week #9'18 / 100 Word Challenge

Title: Walking dead ghost
On a cold dark drippy night I was walking like a normal person but everyone was running away from me. I was confused, what they were running from. Shocking  myself I was hit by a car and I screamed like a little girl getting a pony. It was horrendous. The familiar van went through me.
“ OMG!!”
It’s the Ghost Busters. In my dead head and in my blood dripping brain I was thinking who called the evil ghost collectors?
“It’s time to suck up some ghosts.”

It took them about 10 minutes to fully suck me up. This day on I’ve been stuck in another dimension that is called New Zealand.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Leighton,
    It's me Marcus, your buddy. Very interesting I would have done something different but that does not make bad, it's great! By the way I will not be posting, sorry. Where were you when you were alive?

    From Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leighton,
    Sorry about commenting again. I wanted to say I will do 100WC.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all right bro no harm done:)

      Delete
  3. Are you writing as a ghost? I didn't think of doing that! Nice work. What are the colours for?
    Mr. M. (Team 100WC)
    Bedfordshire, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Murphy
      I am happy that you like my story. The colours are my goals my goals were to use 7 wow words and the green and red are my other goal it was to start 1 sentence with a ing ending and that's why I highlighted those words. I am very sorry I forgot to post my goals:(

      Delete
  4. Hi Leighton,
    I like your post because it was a little bit of a mystery and I like those. I also like your post because you talked about the Ghostbusters and that is very cool. Another thing that I like about your post is that you talked about New Zealand like it is a dimension.

    I think that it is cool that you can make a story that interesting out of just a picture. I also think that is is also cool how you used a lot of wow words and that makes your post very interesting.

    I also like to use a lot of wow words and that makes my post more interesting because more people will want to comment on it. More people will want to comment on it because they will be drawn in by the wow words.

    Do you like using wow words?
    Alice
    Here is a link to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alice
    Thanks for the outstanding comment. I all so like using wow words Because it makes my story more interesting so that more and more people will comment on to my post. I am happy that you like my post but your post are better.
    Yes I like using wow words.

    ReplyDelete